If you're not quite ready to attend a live performance yet, or if you live out of region, you can still see shows from The Grand stage!
Introducing our livestream ticket option. For $15, enjoy a full-length, high-quality performance streamed from The Grand Oshkosh. Only one ticket is needed per household. The show is live and cannot be replayed. We also have a tech helpline available at (920) 267-7554 the night of the show!
Holiday ExtravaGRANDza December 6, 2020 | 7:00 p.m. CST (Free!)
Lisa Rock in "A Carpenters' Christmas" December 18, 2020 | 7:30 p.m. CST
Check out the quality and what to expect! This video has footage from our first livestream in September.
How to purchase your livestream ticket
- Click on the link to purchase.
- When prompted, enter your credit card and billing information.
- You will then get a confirmation email with your receipt. Keep this email for future reference.
- The night of the show, click on the original link to view the livestream. We will begin broadcasting approximately 30 minutes before the performance starts.
- If you are viewing the livestream from a different device or IP address, you will need to use the password provided in the confirmation email.
Note: the password is only available to be used with one IP address. Do not share it as your stream will only be able to be viewed once.
Note: the live stream broadcast must be viewed through a browser. If your smart device (TV) doesn’t have a browser, you will need to connect it to a laptop or other device that has one.
If you cannot connect the night of the performance, please call: (920) 267-7554