What to Expect (Reopening Procedures)
Making the theater-going experience as safe and comfortable as possible.
*Note: Policies as of March 1, 2022. Subject to change at any time.
Here are the guidelines we are following as we welcome you to our historic theater. Please read them thoroughly.
The Grand Oshkosh continues to monitor the data of the COVID-19 pandemic including state and regional statistics on positive cases and will adjust the following policies should anything change.
At a Performance
- Patrons not experiencing symptoms of illness are encouraged to wear a face mask, but are not required to when in The Grand Oshkosh, as of March 1, 2022. By attending events with a large gathering of people, patrons accept the associated risk. We appreciate the cooperation and good judgement of our patrons.
- Artists will not be masked onstage during the performance.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building.
- A methodical cleaning process will occur between every show. The auditorium and other public spaces will be sanitized with an electrostatic sprayer.
- Instead of paper, digital playbills will be available on your mobile device. Scan a QR code at the theater, or check your email for pre-show information.
- Interior doors will be propped open wherever possible.
- Coat check will be available for use again this season.
Concessions & The Grand Lounge
- Beverages will now be served, in the Grand Lounge and theatre lobby. Please observe safe social distancing.
- Suite Seat beverage service will currently be on hold.
- Please note our current box office hours: M-F | 11:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- The box office will be open one hour prior to each performance for will call and other ticketing needs.